iRestore vs. Capillus
Gone are the days when you used hair regrowing shampoos, pills, or creams to fix hair loss problems because, at this time, a new and modern solution has been created and is known to work more quickly than the other methods of growing hair back. This new process is called helmet systems, which is a more advanced way of stimulating hair regrowth and is also becoming popular nowadays. iRestore vs. Capillus are two brands that are known to make this happen.
What is iRestore?
According to iRestore reviews, this hair restoration laser therapy has a clearance from the FDA, and this product is known to offer solutions for both men and women who are having concerns with their hair, such as hair thinning and hair loss. iRestore works by creating healthier, thicker, and fuller hair through clinical strength laser technology. This method is safe to be used along with other hair loss treatment, and may also be used on its own.
With the use of this laser-based hair restoration device, you can see some visible improvements in about 12 to 16 weeks, so it makes hair growth fast as compared to the other older methods. This product is very handy and convenient because you can use it hands-free and you can simply use it in the comforts of your own home! This lightweight device offers comfortability and durability, which means that you can use it for a long time. iRestore was manufactured in a GMP- certified facility.
This form of method, which is a low- level laser therapy, promotes regrowing of hair and is also said to enhance other hair growing techniques when used in combination with this product. Clinical studies back on this kind of therapy.
This clinically proven iRestore Laser Hair Growth System works in both men and women to treat their hair loss problems. Its low- level laser therapy, which is a powerful medical device as it utilizes clinical strength laser technology, is proven to be safe for use and is non- invasive. This device functions by stimulating hair follicles that make the hair grow fuller and thicker, which then becomes the perfect solution for the treatment of different hair problems such as receding hairline, balding, and thinning hair.
Does iRestore Hair Growth Work?
iRestore is known to be effective in the reduction as well as in the regrowth of hair follicles, so if you are currently experiencing thinning of hair and wish to regrow your hair follicles and make it thick again, this product will deliver.
- This device is convenient and is easy to use
- iRestore can be used right in your home!
- This product has an FDA clearance
- The use of this laser hair growth system is proven to make hair regrowing faster than any methods
- GROW THICKER, FULLER HAIR: iRestore laser hair growing system which promises a fuller and healthier hair also comes with other products that include: 3- in- 1 hair growth formula that contains Biotin, DHT Blocker, and Saw Palmetto; anti-hair loss shampoo that has some essential ingredients such as antioxidants, aloe, and amino acids; anti-hair loss conditioner, and anti-hair loss serum that comes with Vitamins E and B, and Redesnyl.
- SEE RESULTS IN 6 MONTHS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: iRestore promises to deliver results and show visible signs of improvement within the period of 3 to 6 months of regular use or get a full refund if you do not see any hair improvements within six months. This product is recommended to be used three times a week for about 25 minutes per session.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: this product is clinically proven to restore hair growth, and in its four months of a clinical study, 100% of its users confirmed significant improvements in their hair growth by around 43.23% hair count.
- FDA- CLEARED FOR MEN AND WOMEN: this laser medical device has an FDA clearance and is proven to treat hair concerns such as receding hairline, hair thinning, balding, and hair loss in both women and men.
- AT- HOME HAIR RESTORATION THERAPY: this product was produced in a GMP- certified facility, and what makes it even amazing is that it can be used right in your own home. Since it is hands-free, you can still do your daily work without interruptions, which makes this convenient, comfortable, and easy to use. This device is also lightweight and durable.
iRestore can be purchased at around $249 a month, and they do not offer a free trial.
What is Capillus?
In this Capillus laser cap review, we are going to find out more about this brand and what its product does.
This company produces laser devices and says that their low- level laser caps are proven to be effective in treating hair problems as the product can increase hair count as well as reverse hair loss by simply using it every day for 6 minutes. Though they have very little evidence to support their claims, some have confirmed that their hair caps show effectivity in correcting baldness as well as increasing hair counting.
These medical-grade laser modern caps promote hair growth and stimulate hair follicles. It is said that by wearing this cap every day, your hair follicles are nourished and stimulated, which then produces healthier and fuller hair.
Capillus has three types of hair caps, and the differences between each are the intensity as well as the number of lasers.
Does the Capillus Cap Really Work?
Several research studies have supported the effectiveness of low- level laser therapy, but do Capillus laser caps work?
The outcome of Capillus laser hair caps vary from each person, and it has been proven to bring positive results in those with moderate hair loss situations.
The use of laser technology does not work to reverse baldness, but if you have thinning hair, then this device or other low- level laser technology products can be your solution.
Capillus laser caps have some leading features, and these are:
- These laser caps are said to have an FDA clearance and are clinically tested, making them safe for use. This product is said to effectively treat hereditary hair loss, such as receding hairline, pattern baldness, and thinning hair.
- Capillus hair caps produce healthier and thicker hair by simply using it for 6 minutes daily. It comes with three variants which are: Capillus Ultra, which utilizes 82 medical lasers, Capillus Plus has 202 laser diodes, and Capillus Pro comes with 272 laser diodes. All three types treat the scalp in a comfortable way and in a very little time.
- The laser hair grow device makes use of an array of lasers stimulating dormant hair follicles.
- This product can sit easily on the head due to its lightweight characteristics.
- Significant results are said to be visible within the time frame of 6 to 12 months.
- Capillus laser caps are powered by a lithium-ion battery that you can put on your wristband, giving you the freedom to move.
- Since this brand offers three different versions; prices range from $850 to $3,000. Each version has a different intensity and the number of lasers used.
- Capillus offers a one-year limited warranty on the cap, and also a one-year limited warranty on the AC adapter and the battery pack.
- Capillus laser caps are FDA cleared and are clinically tested as a treatment for hair loss.
- Usage of this product is very quick, as it only takes 6 minutes per session.
- Also called laser combs, this product can be used along with other hair laser growth devices and treatments, including shampoos, foams, or tablets.
- These laser caps solely use laser technology and do not contain any interior LED lights.
- Capillus has a customer support team that is always ready to respond to product concerns and inquiries.
- Another great thing about this product is that it is discreet because of its natural fabric material. No one would think that it is a hair growing cap as it looks like a regular cap.
- This laser cap is very convenient to use as it is hands-free, plus it covers a large area across the scalp.
- It is known to be effective and safe and is said not to cause any side effects.
- Capillus comes in 3 different versions with three different prices so you can choose which option works well with your budget.
The most affordable version costs $899 and has 82 laser diodes, while the mid-range version, which comes with 202 laser diodes, costs $1,999. The most premium laser cap, which has 272 diodes, can be purchased at $2,999.
Do Laser Hair Regrowth Helmets Work?
Low-level laser therapy is a clinically proven method of treating hair problems that include a receding hairline, thinning hair, and hair loss. It is said to regrow healthier and thicker hair in just about 3 to 6 months’ time. Hair growth laser is a recent introduction to the market but more and more people are using these devices to great effect.
An amazing thing about this laser for hair growth is that it is non-invasive, safe, and a painless way to stimulate hair follicles to make hair grow thicker and healthier.
What is the Best Laser Hair Growth Product?
Although it is hard to quantify, the comparison between iRestore and Capillus shows the relative strengths of each product. In this case, the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System comes out ahead in this head to head comparison. It has 51 medical-grade lasers. Simply use it for 25 minutes every other day and see results within 12 to 24 weeks. It is powerful and convenient at the same time. Users attest to its effectiveness. It is an affordable solution and with the proven results, it is worth the purchase.
If comparing which is a better product between iRestore vs. Capillus, you may check out more professional and user reviews to make a good decision if, after reading this information, you remain unsure.
iRestore Laser Hair Growth System