Hair loss naturally happens to us. As we get older, no one is spared from this stage since our body is changing. But for some people, hair loss is not natural, and they end up losing their hair or getting bald even before they reach the age of 40, and this is one of the most unfortunate things that is happening to them. Good thing, advanced technology has given solutions to this problem. Some treatments are available in the market, which can help in resolving issues about hair-loss. This iGrow vs. iRestore review will provide you with a better idea about how these solutions work and why you should give it a try.
What is iGrow
iGrow is a popular drug-free hair-loss treatment that can be utilized by both women and men. iGrow is a hands-free low-level laser helmet that can help in reinvigorating thinning hair follicles so maximum hair growth can be achieved. With this iGrow review, you will learn about how this treatment works and why it is a good choice for those who are looking for hair loss solutions.
iGrow is an FDA-cleared hair therapy system that can be utilized by both women and men who are suffering from androgenic alopecia. To treat hair loss and thinning hair for women and men, iGrow is using clinical-strength laser technology that has been proven effective for years. iGrow laser helmet is specifically designed for males between 18 to 48 years old (Norwood-Hamilton Scale between Class IIa to V ) and females between 18 to 60 years old who suffer from hair loss. (Ludwig Savin Scale between Class I to II ).
How does it work?
This is a laser helmet that you can wear during the treatment. When iGrow is switched on, it is emitting red light, and your cells will absorb this light. They say that when your cells absorb the light energy, it will stimulate a quick difference in the rate of metabolism and the cell’s ATP production. The process will encourage the dormant hair follicles to begin reproducing hair. iGrow will not only hell with hair regrowth. It is also known to help in thickening your existing hair through strengthening and building up the hair follicle.
If you are wondering about the great features of iGrow, then here are some of the things that we have gathered for this list.
- iGrow laser helmet is a popular solution in treating hair-loss problems, and it is helping with hair restoration and hair regrowth on your scalp. Aside from its primary purpose, which is to treat thinning hair, this hair growth laser helmet is also resolving issues with reverse hair-loss and hair miniaturization.
- iGrow laser helmet is providing LLLt or low-level laser treatment, which is called light therapy. It is promoting cellular and rejuvenating hair for the longer-term. Every laser helmet from iGrow comes with a dual voltage system so it can be utilized anywhere in the world, and you don’t have to worry about any rechargeable batteries because you can plug it anytime you need to use it.
- iGrow has four adjustable columns that can be utilized for rotating weight distribution. The customizable headphones are used for full scalp coverage as needed, and it will also offer you comfort while the system is promoting faster growth of hair through stimulation.
- iGrow laser session will only last for 25 minutes, and the treatment must be done every two days.
- The iGrow system used to operate this laser helmet is a combination of laser and LED light diodes. It can effectively stimulate and revive hair follicles at the cellular level so you can achieve stronger and healthier hair.
- Since the iGrow laser helmet has moveable hair follicles, it can fit any head sizes. This means this laser helmet can be utilized by your family or those people who are living with you so you can split up the overall cost of the product. If you share the cost with other people, you will have your scalp treatment at home with comfort and less hassle.
- In addition to its 1-year manufacturer’s warranty, iGrow also offers six months money-back guarantee. This means that you can purchase a risk-free laser helmet and make sure that it meets your expectations for a hair regrowth solution. If iGrow did not satisfy you, you could ask for a refund as long as you have your receipt with you.
Now that you have some ideas about the different features of iGrow, it’s time to know its benefits.
- The iGrow’s 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and six months money-back guarantee will give confidence to every buyer who wants to try this product. These benefits will give you the chance to use the product without risking any amount from your pocket. You can use this risk-free laser helmet and see how it can help you with your hair loss problems.
- iGrow has published clinical studies which show that there is a hair increase of 30 percent for men and women after the 6-week trial period.
- If you are tired and sick with the effectiveness of rechargeable batteries, then you don’t have to worry about this concern if you are using the iGrow laser helmet. If you want to do your laser treatment, simply plug the product into a standard outlet, and you are good to go.
- Many laser combs that you can find in the market will give you some arm and hand fatigue, but this is not true with iGrow. This hair laser growth helmet is hands-free, which means you can do your treatment without doing anything.
- One of the benefits that you will surely be glad is the fact you don’t need to use this laser helmet every day. The product instruction says that this treatment must be done every other day to achieve the best result for your hair growth.
What is iRestore
If you are looking for a solution with your hair loss problem, then iRestore is one of the effective ways for you. This laser cap is used to encourage hair growth and improve the health and thickness of hair. This is an FDA-cleared treatment that you can do at home. With this iRestore laser hair growth system review, we will get to know more about how this product works and how it can help you with your hair loss concerns.
The iRestore dome is made from white plastic, and it comes with a built-in headband, which is helping in keeping the dome in place while the therapy session takes place. iRestore hair treatment has a handheld controller that you can conveniently use for starting and stopping the session. Inside the iRestore dome, you will find 30 LEDs and 21 lasers that are emitting a specific wavelength of light. Numerous soft cushions are also used inside the hair regrowth helmet to make sure that it can fit on your head comfortably.
With the iRestore controller, you will see a small backlit display that will show the timer when a session is ongoing. To control the power, there are two buttons that you can press to start or stop sessions.
Does iRestore actually work?
iRestore’s technology really does work. It is based on extensive research on the use of low-intensity red-light laser. The research results show the effectiveness of this method in growing hair.
Can You Use Rogaine with iRestore?
iRestore can be used with other hair growth products like minoxidil, finasteride, and other specialized shampoos or foams like Rogaine so your best hair can be achieved.
For those who are not familiar with iRestore hair treatment, here are some of the top features that you should know about this product.
- iRestore laser helmet is one of the few FDA-approved treatments for hair loss, and it can be used to regrow hair for women and men. This laser hair for growth helmet is designed to stimulate hair growth for those who are suffering from hair loss problems.
- The result that can be offered by iRestore will vary from one person to another. This means that you cannot expect the same result from other users as you treat your hair with this laser helmet. For the average people, results can be seen after three to six months of using iRestore.
- iRestore had clinically tested their laser helmet for both women and men, and 100 percent of those people who have been tested showed positive results as their hair count increased after using the product for four months.
- The iRestore system was made in GMP-certified facilities. This laser helmet is hands-free, durable, and it was made from high-quality materials, making it one of the best products in the market.
- iRestore is 100% safe to use, and there are no caps or tablets to take so you can grow your hair back. You will also have the freedom to do other light chores at home as you wear this laser helmet.
- For the maximum comfort on the head of the wearer, this laser helmet comes with five pads. iRestore offers a low-level laser therapy in a non-invasive way. As you use this product, you will have a timer that will help you in tracking your sessions.
Here are some of the great benefits that you will enjoy if you buy an iRestore laser helmet.
- The number thing that you should know about this laser medical device is it is FDA-approved. This means that an approved institute has tested it, and the results showed that it is proven effective in growing hair. iRestore has undergone a series of clinical testing to guarantee that it can deliver the results that it is claiming for.
- You will get great peace of mind if you choose to buy an iRestore laser helmet because the company offers six months full refund if you are not satisfied with its result.
- iRestore can be used by both and women. You are also free to use this laser helmet with other hair-loss treatments like tablets, shampoos, and foams so you can achieve better results for growing your hair.
- This laser helmet is way easier to use compared to laser comb. iRestore can also offer better scalp coverage for the wearer since it has the helmet shape. When you are using this product, you don’t have to worry about hand or arm fatigue, which is very common for laser comb.
- You will feel very comfortable as you use an iRestore laser helmet because of its five different pads that were placed on the inside. If you choose iRestore, you will have a maximum head comfort, and you can easily track your session because it comes with a timer.
- Every session will only last for 25 minutes, and the helmet will automatically turn off if the time is over, making it an energy-efficient hair treatment product. Aside from treating your hair-loss concerns, iRestore can also improve your hair’s quality and make it look healthier and better as you see the results.
- The price of an iRestore may be a bit expensive, but it is a better solution compared to a hair transplant.
iGrow vs. iRestore
Did you ever wonder if these products belong to Apple? No, they are not. iRestore vs. iGrow are laser helmets that can be used for hair treatment. Since many people are desperately looking for solutions to stop hair loss and get their hair back, these hair treatment helmets are getting popular in the market. Hair is an important aspect of physical beauty, and many people are willing to spend money on these hair growth devices just to make sure that they can keep their confidence with great-looking hair.
Do Laser Hair Regrowth Helmets Work?
Laser hair regrowth devices like iGrow and iRestore have been proven to work. It stimulates the scalp and promotes metabolism. It targets the specific areas with hair roots to develop.
Now, the question is, how do iGrow vs. iRestore are working, and are they effective?
To stop hair loss and achieve thicker, fuller growth of hair, iRestore uses LLLT or the low-light laser technology. This brand of laser helmet has 51 LED lights, which are composed of 30 non-laser and 21 laser diodes. These lights are emitting red lights for the targeted growth of hair.
iGrow is also using LLLT technology, which is also used by iRestore. But there is no clear statement with the number of lights that it has. However, it has 33 LEDs and 22 laser diodes, and it is using 650 to 670 nm red light so it can stimulate the scalp’s metabolism and blood circulation.
Features and Performance
One of the major differences that you can find between these two laser helmets is the built-in headphones. If you opt to have an iGrow laser helmet, you will get a pair of customizable headphones that you can use in listening to music, answering calls, or watching the TV. iRestore doesn’t have this feature.
Many users can say that they find satisfaction as they use these products. Both iRestore vs. iGrow can help in stopping the progress of hair loss. They are effective in stimulating hair follicles to grow thicker, stronger hair, and the results showed really good.
What is the Best Hair Regrowth Laser?
There is no clear winner for the best hair regrowth laser. Both iGrow and iRestore use the same technology. This technology has been proven to work and both laser helmets have proven their efficacy.
Whatever product you pick from this iGrow vs. iRestore review, you will have the confidence and peace of mind that you are using a product that can help you with your hair loss problem. These two brands have proven their effectiveness when it comes to the growth of hair, so choosing which one to go will depend on your preference and your budget.
iRestore Laser Hair Growth System