Hair loss and thinning are some of the major problems most of us are going through. There are no magic spells or potions to reverse this spell but technology has the answers to it. This in-depth iGrow hair growth system review will tackle every small detail that you need to know about hair loss solutions and how safely lasers are incorporated with the process.
The iGrow laser treatment for hair thinning, Alopecia, balding, and hair loss is proven effective and safe for use. This laser solution is ideal for males and females. With FDA-cleared effective and highly efficient LLLT light therapy for frequent use.
With guaranteed tried and proven results that increase hair regrowth up to 37% for women and 35% for men. iGrow is a clinically tested hair growth stimulating machine that uses the most recent technology to battle any hair problems you may encounter.
LLLT is a low level laser therapy that stimulates cellular rejuvenation for a healthier and denser noticeable hair regrowth as early as 16 weeks. The iGrow laser regrowth helmet has four adjustable columns, customizable headphones, adjustable turning weight distribution, and an aux hook for full coverage on your scalp. With a strategically engineered design that promotes optimum comfort and ease of use.
The iGrow laser hair growth helmet is designed for all types of hair. With a one-year warranty and six months guaranteed money back if you’re not satisfied with the results.
FDA approved and cleared products to mean they are effective and safe domestic usage. They are clinically tested and tried to provide optimum performance and health protection. Find FDA approved laser treatments for hair regrowth to guarantee their efficiency.
This laser hair regrowth treatment has four adjustable columns to make sure you get full coverage and comfort usability. With evenly distributed device weight helps you feel relaxed to your preference.
Effective hair home treatment in just 25 minutes a day, every second day, effectively reduces thinning and balding.
Strategically designed to provide full scalp coverage for excellent comfort and outstanding performance.
It enables you to multitask on your home treatment due to the hands-free design. Plug and watch tv shows or movies, listen to music, read or do your business. It’s safely secured in place.
No need to charge or recharge, use it instantly while plugged to the wall socket.
Universal usage safe and travel-friendly device with dual voltage option that comes with an adapter for an outlet for Asia, EU, UK, and the US.
Customizable headphone features that enable you to multitask while on your home treatment.
iGrow has effectively mastered the use of LLLT treatment absorption through your scalp cells for thicker hair growth productivity. It’s safe and highly efficient.
This device is clinically tested and proven for effective use ideal for men and women. iGrow is designed to meet all types of hair requirements against thinning hair, loss, or balding.
iGrow Hair Growth System
Does iGrow Work
Domestic hair regrowth devices are getting popular because of their efficiency and the technology behind them. If you notice more hair fall than the normal, bald spots, receding hairline, or bald spots then these signs conclude to hair loss.
Thinning hair can be caused by stress, hormones, illness, and sometimes hereditary. Regardless of the reason, one thing proven to help this issue is by the use of Low Level Laser Therapy or LLLT. iGrow is an excellent solution that is both safe and guaranteed effective, it’s FDA -cleared and tested by professionals. It uses LLLT technology to see visible results after 16 weeks of regular use.
Since the first launch in 2010, to this day, it’s still the leading hair regrowth treatment for home. It’s FDA-cleared and has 501 clearance which is safe to use by anyone and suitable for any hair type.
The iGrow uses 51 LED and laser diodes for whole scalp coverage. With 650 to 670 nanometers clinical studies and proven to help stimulate the growth of hair safely and effectively. With recommended usage of 20 to 25 minutes treatment every second day for approximately 4 to 6 months for noticeable results. Once you’ve reached the 6 months time frame, you can lessen the treatment to once to twice per week as a maintenance treatment.
- Reduces hair thinning and loss while strengthening hair follicles for thicker and healthier regrowth.
- It improves the quality and appearance of your hair.
- Acts as an additional supplement to your hair loss procedures.
- Easy to use and low-maintenance.
- It provides full coverage to your scalp and enables you to multitask while on home treatment.
- It is suitable for any type of hair and flexible for all gender and 18 years above age.
- User and travel-friendly features to easily take along anywhere, with a universal adapter outlet.
- It saves you time and money with the same professional treatments.
- Guaranteed safe and effective, first FDA-cleared home treatment device.
- The iGrow device offers 6 months guaranteed money back with a one year warranty.
- No battery malfunction and efficiency issue as it uses a standard power outlet to work.
- Hands-free, no muscle or arm fatigue issues. Painless and no known side effects on laser treatment.
- Mixed LED and laser technology devices for hair loss.
- Longer hair treatment solution.
- Plugged into the wall and must be used without any delay or interruptions. Planning treatment is needed for the best results.
- Mixed results depending on the severity of hair loss.
iGrow Hair Laser Side Effects
There are no records of side effects when using laser treatment for hair loss. This LLLT or lower-level laser therapy stimulates hair cells to enhance the quality and appearance of your hair. With proper use based on every product’s instructions and recommendations, you’ll have visible results after 16 weeks of regular use.
Laser home treatment for hair thinning, balding, or loss has a lot of benefits instead of going for implants and surgeries. Though you’ll need to invest time with regular treatment. You’ll also save money and time in the long run compared to expensive treatments with almost the same procedure.
With laser hair treatment, it improves your hair quality and it’s noninvasive. The iGrow device has a lot of benefits, aside from saving you time and money, it can be shared and used by your partner or anyone above 18 years old.
With guaranteed results and an increase in hair growth, LLLT is known to be effective and safe for everyone.
iGrow Laser Hair Growth System
iGrow is the very first laser hair treatment wearable that specializes in hair loss and thinning due to genetic conditions such as Androgenetic Alopecia.
This condition affects the follicles until regrowth stops. With the perfect non-invasive LLLT treatment, precise wavelength, and clinically tested device, iGrow helps stimulate and rejuvenate scalp follicles that leads to thicker and healthier hair growth in 6 months!
Proper usage and recommended treatment are necessary to see noticeable results. Using iGrow every next day helps reduce hair loss issues. The LLLT technology has no side effects, safe to use for both men and women, and is ideal for any type of hair.
Bring back your confidence with healthy and fuller hair like never before. The iGrow is FDA-cleared (510k), and highly effective. It’s a safe device to use at home.
The manufacturer is certain that you’ll be satisfied with the product. With a generous 6 months guaranteed money back, with questions if you’re not satisfied and 1-year warranty, what will you have to lose?
Does iGrow cause hair loss?
The iGrow device is designed to help reduce hair loss and thinning. It does not cause your mane to fall or damage and lose more. These hands-free laser hair treatment for regrowth utilizes 51 combinations of light diodes and lasers for a whole scalp coverage. With 25 mins of use every next day, the red light stimulates regrowth.
Though there are exceptions to the device’s ability to hair growth. This includes people who have experienced severe hair loss and was shiny bald may not see results. That is why using iGrow from the very first sign of hair loss and thinning is an excellent move. Early treatment is essential to see proven results as soon as possible.
You can also check with a specialist on how severe your hair loss is and see if laser hair treatment is advisable to your condition.
Can I use iGrow everyday?
The best way to see visible results is to use iGrow 2 to 3 times a week without consecutive days. As much as you wanted to see results in as early as 12 weeks, you cannot do the treatment every day.
Individual results vary to the thinning or hair loss condition and the follicles’ health. even its manufacturer does not recommend daily use. It is advisable to leave a day’s rest with 25 mins planned treatment with no interruptions.
Using iGrow excessively than it’s recommended use will not yield better results. The device is created to provide a convenient and comfortable yet effective approach to hair loss. This device uses the innovative technology of combined light LEDs and lasers to stimulate and revive dull follicles.
Aside from using mane treatment wearables like the iGrow helmet, there are essential factors that affect mane growth and hair loss. Hereditary causes and lifestyle are two of the main factors that affect thinning or bald spots. Health conditions play an important part in nurturing and keeping thick and healthy locks
Here are other tips to include in your iGrow laser hair treatment to increase the percentage of mane regrowth.
- Take care of your health. Eating a good and balanced diet helps prevent vitamin deficiency that causes mane thinning.
- Massage your scalp. A daily routine of massaging your scalp together with your iGrow treatment helps increase and stimulate mane follicles to produce healthier and thicker tresses.
- Castor oil application. This oil is enriched with essential acids and vitamin E needed for the body’s general growth.
- Herbal supplements are suitable for hair growth. Before taking any medications, it is best to consult your physician about it. There are many kinds of herbs that help improve your blood circulation that affects the stimulation of hair follicles.
- Brushing your hair gently. Gentle brushing helps distribute nutrients even to locks and enables tresses to grow maximum potential.
- Coldwater for rinsing tresses. Prevent losing moisture in your mane by rinsing it with cold water.
- Skip shampoo when needed. This prevents removing your hair’s natural oil.
- Silk pillows reduce friction. Another way to prevent hair thinning is to be mindful of your pillows.
- Have a break. Your locks will not grow overnight, know when to stop styling or washing, and use protectants when dealing with heat styling tools.
The iGrow hair growth system is designed to build confidence and reduce hair loss, balding, and thinning that is commonly experienced and a major problem most of you encounter today. With technology to simplify everything, iGrow is the first wearable to use LLLT treatment suitable, effective, and safe to combat hair thinning.
Bring back that denser and healthier locks you thought you’d lose forever. Aside from hair transplant and other expensive treatments, you can prevent mane problems by starting treatment at home as early as possible. The iGrow hair growth system has transformed lives and helped regrow healthy and thicker mane after 6 months or recommended use. Do you think it’s impossible? Try the product today and if you’re not satisfied, you’ll have your money back.
iGrow laser hair growth helmet is safe, effective, and clinical studies have tested it to provide visible results. Don’t doubt what you think is impossible if you haven’t tried yet. Be one of the many users who trusted the product and is now loving their healthy hair –denser, fuller, healthier, and easy treatments at home–.
iGrow Hair Growth System