Are you in the market for quality and reliable 3 barrel curling irons so you can add volume and gorgeous-looking waves to your hair? If you are, check out the best hair-styling tools of this kind for 2018 in our triple barrel curling iron reviews and buying guide.
Best Curling Iron for Beachy Waves Buying Guide
So, you’re in for the cool, sexy and elegant beach waves in your hair? Well, curly hair is all about the styling.
Whether you’ll be using a curling iron, a flat iron, or curling wand, these methods will get you those beachy locks:
* With the top section of your hair clipped up and away from your face, first curl the first section of your hair in any direction you prefer. Then, simply curl the next piece of hair in the opposite direction.
* Repeat curling the next piece of hair in the opposite direction. The key to getting beach waves curls is to always go back and forth one piece of your hair at a time.
* Keep on letting down sections of hair from the top, until you get all the way to the end.
We suggest that you use your fingers to comb your beachy waves instead of brushing them out.
* Move on to gently pulling your hair between your fingertips and spraying it with your favorite hairspray or anti-frizz spray while you’re at it.
* Finally, here are a a few tips you can use to make your hair look wavy without looking washed up. If you’re trying for well-defined curls, we suggest curling your hair away from your face and around the curling iron. Just hold your curling iron horizontally to add more volume.
Switching both the direction in which you curl the hair and the way you hold the iron is a great way to to create a more natural look. You can also use sea salt spray to get even more texture to the final beachy look.
As for the right tool, here’s our lineup of beachy waves styling tools!
Best Curling Irons for Beachy Waves Reviews
This curling iron features an extra-long rotating barrel that allows you to experiment with different hairstyles. You can control the rotation with its forward, back, and reset options.
You can also adjust the heat through the controls, and set it to your desired temperature, which you can see on the digital display. This device works pretty well on coarse hair, too, as it emits negative ions to reduce frizz. Since it heats up in just 30 seconds, the Chi Pro can surely style your hair instantly.
This InStyler curling iron rotates in both directions. You can change the direction through its double-click feature, which allows the unit to move along with your hair’s natural flow.
There are two major parts that you need to know. The first one are black plates made of tourmaline and ceramic, while the other part consists of rows of ionic bristles. This means this product can curl and brush your hair at the same time.
This Marcel curler may not have that traditional clamp, but it can easily create beachy waves. Its 1-1/4-inch barrel makes it suitable for most hair types. The handle is long enough for you to easily maneuver your hair and experiment with different styles without causing damage.
This device uses far-infrared technology to fight frizz, and give you shiny and smooth waves. Best of all, it produces heat up to 450 degrees in seconds, thanks to its nano-titanium material.
This clipless curling iron lets you wrap a section of your hair perfectly and quickly. Its ceramic-tourmaline combo releases far-infrared heat to combat frizz, and improve your hair’s smoothness and shine that will last all day.
To create beachy waves, wrap a section of your hair around the barrel, from root to tip, then release. Shake your hair with your fingers once done, and voila!